TOMCHEMIE

Forum durchsuchen:
» Erweiterte Suche

TOMCHEMIE » Biochemie & Biologie » Ernährung und Lebensmittel » New to Diet - Grocery Shopping List ideas? » Hallo Gast [Anmelden|Registrieren]
Letzter Beitrag | Erster ungelesener Beitrag Druckvorschau | An Freund senden | Thema zu Favoriten hinzufügen
Neues Thema erstellen Antwort erstellen
Zum Ende der Seite springen New to Diet - Grocery Shopping List ideas?
Autor
Beitrag « Vorheriges Thema | Nächstes Thema »
aaronpawlak aaronpawlak ist männlich
Quark

Beruf: Digital Marketing Manager
Dein "Chemiewissen": Grundwissen (bis 9. Klasse)

New to Diet - Grocery Shopping List ideas? Auf diesen Beitrag antworten Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       Zum Anfang der Seite springen

Hello,

I was diagnosed in January of 2008 and just now am discovering Professor Jelinek's program. When I was first diagnosed, I did not have any long-lasting symptoms. Over the past two years I have experienced a slow decline in strength and mobility in my left leg - once a long distance runner, I can barely walk 1/4 mile without having to stop. I am determined to take control and try to regain my activity level. I am very excited to begin the journey, as is my family as we see hope in everything we have read. I am slowly transforming my pantry at home to meet the dietary requirements outlined in the book. I am curious as to everyone's examples/tips on shopping lists for the grocery store? I have an 18 month old daughter and husband at home to think of as well when planning meals and snacks.I have printed the recipes from the website and will be incorporating those while weaning the family off of meat and dairy.

Please help

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://overcomingms.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1328
Business video studio

Thanks
03.04.2018 08:54 aaronpawlak ist offline E-Mail an aaronpawlak senden Beiträge von aaronpawlak suchen Nehmen Sie aaronpawlak in Ihre Freundesliste auf AIM-Name von aaronpawlak: aaronpawlak YIM-Name von aaronpawlak: aaronpawlak MSN Passport-Profil von aaronpawlak anzeigen

Baumstruktur | Brettstruktur
Gehe zu:
Neues Thema erstellen Antwort erstellen
TOMCHEMIE » Biochemie & Biologie » Ernährung und Lebensmittel » New to Diet - Grocery Shopping List ideas?

Forensoftware: Burning Board 2.3.6 pl2, entwickelt von WoltLab GmbH